Wednesday, August 31, 2011

WIP Wednesday #16

Happy Wednesday, everyone! It's time for another update. (In case you've missed out, I'm following along with Freshly Pieced's W.I.P. (Work In Progress) Wednesday series as a good way for me (and you) to keep track of what's going on around here.)

Completed this week:
Despite a very busy weekend and very little sewing time, I managed to finish all of the rainbow blocks for Biscuit's Hide and Seek Spectrum Quilt!
I love the way it's turned out, and it came together with very little trouble. I've ordered the fabric for the sashing and backing, so now I'm just eagerly awaiting its arrival.

Started this week:
Another baby gift for an upcoming shower

In progress/On the "to do" list:
Empire Waist Cinch for me from Handmade Beginnings
Nursery bedding for the biscuit: crib dust ruffle, crib mobile, and lots of crib sheets
Other biscuit-related projects

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week. And be sure to click on the button to check out other great WIPs for more inspiration!
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

2 comments:

  1. What a cute quilt! I love the hide and seek aspect of it- seriously adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! I love your quilt! The colours pop and what a great idea to do the peekaboo squares. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)