Monday, August 8, 2011

Thankful Mondays #24

Happy Monday! Each Monday, I'm writing about things I'm thankful for. This is week 24. Read more about it here.

346. fun stamps
347. the cooling trend that's supposed to take place this week (please!)
348. getting our stroller and car seat (they'll be cuter once they're assembled)
349. the lazy river at our gym
350. having a new waffle recipe to try
351. the start of canning! (tomatoes and peaches, yum!)
352. finding decent maternity jeans
353. finishing the last project (for now) for friends' new babies (soon I'll actually make some stuff for my own baby, imagine that)
354. getting a ton of fabric cut this weekend so I can start on the fun part of these projects!
355. staying focused (i.e., saving time and money) on a trip to the sewing store
356. getting to visit with our friends Katie and Chris and their amazing new twins, Ava and Benjamin
Photo courtesy of Filmsy

357. the Rocky-like training Biscuit is apparently undertaking in my tummy
358. finishing the shredding of our sorted office files
359. re-watching the Harry Potter movies
360. getting lots of work from my new client

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)