Monday, February 14, 2011

Thankful Mondays #1

Ann Kelle, the fabulous designer of Urban Zoologie, one of the fabrics I heart (you can see it in action on Hooty), challenged herself to come up with 2011 things she's thankful for over the course of this year. She's been posting her lists weekly, and I've loved reading them (she includes everything from strawberry cupcakes and a quenched thirst to a supportive family). It reminds me to be thankful for everything I have, big and little, so I've decided to start posting a list of my own on Mondays. I'm not shooting for 2011 things, but I'll start with 15 a week (and definitely in no particular order). What are you thankful for?

1. getting mail
2. the first snow
3. an amazing family
4. the Gateway arch
5. snickerdoodles
6. my valentine and wonderful husband
7. amazing dinners
8. the ability to enjoy said amazing dinners
9. baking
10. my alma mater
11. gelato
12. gooey butter cake
13. my new job
14. my iPhone
15. photos of people, places, and things that I love

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)