Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Just the right amount of snow

Sorry this is a little behind, but since we're currently in the midst of another snow day here in the Lou, it still seemed timely. Last week, we enjoyed a lovely little snow day here, and after things had calmed down, Matt and I took a walk to enjoy the sunny, snowy day.
Don't worry, sign. I'm terrified of falling through ice.
Matt making his own little snowstorm
My favorite picture of the day. Matt had just pushed me down in the snow, getting my jeans all wet. I had to get him back, of course, and I succeeded using the classic pull-the-hockey-jersey-over-the-head technique. Awesome. And he thought I wasn't paying attention at those Sharks games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)