Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thankful Mondays #23

Happy Monday (er, Thursday)! Sorry for the late post this week. We were traveling on Monday, and Tuesday and Wednesday got away from me. Anyway, each Monday, I'm writing about things I'm thankful for. This is week 23. Read more about it here.

331. finally sorting through our filing cabinet
332. another wonderful baby shower
333. Crocs for traveling (otherwise, they never leave the house)
334. Matt's offer to help me with this round of shower thank-you notes (because it was a couple's shower)
335. spending time with our California family
336. safe travels
337. crepes
338. fresh summer strawberries
339. adding to Biscuit's collection of goodies
340. not having to travel anymore before Biscuit's born
341. the generosity of my in-laws
342. 26 healthy weeks!
343. address labels
344. a husband who not only braves the heat to go to the farmers' market but also brings home flowers for me
345. that we live close to a major airport

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)