Wednesday, June 12, 2013

WIP Wednesday #36

Hey! It's my first WIP Wednesday since April. Glad to be getting back into it.

In progress:
Beckett's baby quilt
This one has been on the backburner for the longest time...well, I guess about 19 months now, since that's how old B is (today, actually!).
 
I made all of the linens for his room, but I never got around to making him a quilt. He's actually been using Matt's old baby quilt, which is really sweet, but it clashes so badly with the room, and it's driving me crazy.
I finished up the top last night, just a simple strip quilt using the same fabrics as the rest of his room (Dan Stiles's Marine collection with a few Painter's Canvas prints from Laura Gunn thrown in).
 
I'm still debating on what to do with the back. I can't decide whether to keep it simple and just get this project done or branch out a bit and maybe use it to practice a new blocks. I'm leaning toward the latter.

New table runner for our dining room!
This one just needs to be quilted. It's so close to being done that I don't want to reveal it just yet. :)

Completed: 
B's new hipper, smaller diaper bag
Simple cushion for the chair on our front porch, which needed a little love

On the "to do" list:
"Trivet" for the front porch table
Re-covering the downstairs chair
New pillows for the downstairs chairs
Christmas table runner
iPod workout strap
A mug rug for me 
T-shirt quilt
Picnic quilt
Ironing board cover

Another divided basket from the Noodlehead pattern 
Reusable snack bags
Living room quilt
Small zipper bag for me
Baby gifts

Be sure to check out the other great WIPs over at Freshly Pieced!
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

3 comments:

  1. I love the fabrics you have used for the baby quilt. They are so cute and fun. Perfect for a little boy, and special at any age ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Lots of great projects! The quilt is perfect, i love the colour palette.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)