Monday, February 21, 2011

Thankful Mondays #2

Each Monday, I'm writing about things I'm thankful for. This is week two. Read more about it here.
16. Sharpie ultra fine pens
17. Top Chef
18. game nights
19. a sunny day, especially after weeks of snow
20. finally getting a chance to clean up my sewing room this weekend
21. Ikea
22. smiles genuinely given
23. free trips to the zoo
24. meals lovingly cooked by my husband
25. reading at coffee shops
26. offers of help, even when I'm too stubborn to accept them
27. the love and grace of God
28. dancing with my dad at my wedding
29. craft days with friends
30. traditions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)