Monday, January 4, 2016

2015 projects by the stats

I'm back! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year's! Ours was filled with lots of travel, family, friends, and food, and I'm sure I'll have some posts about it soon, but for now, let's get to some pretties. As I'm sure you all know, a fun hashtag called #2015bestnine has been floating around IG for the last week or two. It tracks your top nine IG posts for 2015 based on the number of likes. Here's how mine turned out:
I thought it was kind of funny that my Cotton + Steel mini quilt swap made it into three of the top posts, but my Fading Star quilt was definitely on top.

Meanwhile, things stacked up differently here on the blog. Here are the seven most popular posts from last year (according to Blogger's stats and excluding my WIP Wednesday posts, some of which were among my most popular posts ever):

7. Sorbet baby quilt
6. Austin House mini quilt
5. QuiltCon recap
4. Into the Woods baby quilt
3. Fancy Fox quilt
2. September do.Good Stitches blocks
1. Love Plus baby quilt
I was really surprised by some of these and definitely think some of the WIP Wednesday posts probably threw off the stats a bit (many people who check out projects in the WIP posts don't click through to the original post). You never know what's going to catch someone's eye, I suppose. Next up, I'll post a recap with my favorite projects for the year. Happy 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)