Monday, January 11, 2016

Mini double-zip clutch

Shortly before we left on our holiday travels, I came across Heidi's post about her new mini double-zip clutch, which she made to house her EPP supplies, and I knew I had to make one immediately to take on our trip.
The double-zip clutch is from Heidi's fabulous book, Sew Organized for the Busy Girl, and I made the full-size version a few months back. For the mini, Heidi recommended cutting the original measurements in half, along with a few other minor changes. It worked like a charm.
This little pouch is so handy for carrying all of my hexie-making supplies, which fit perfectly in the pockets. I used a fabulous older Rashida Coleman-Hale print (from Koi) for the body, a pink Blueberry Park print (Flowerbed in Valentine) for the pocket linings, and an Alison Glass Party Streamer print (in Sea) for the inside pockets and flap. I'm in love!

1 comment:

  1. It's lovely! Such a clever design and i love your fabric choices

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)