Monday, April 4, 2011

Thankful Mondays #8


Each Monday, I'm writing about things I'm thankful for. This is week eight. Read more about it here.

106. pink nail polish
107. a wonderful, relaxing weekend with the husband
108. licking the beater
109. Van Gogh
110. onions
111. family trips
112. clear, blue skies
113. that I attended Texas A&M (good luck in the Women's Basketball NCAA Championship, lady Aggies!)
114. fabric sales
115. getting some awesome deals at one of the Borders bookstores that's closing nearby (but sad it's closing)

116. striped socks
117. parties
118. when my sister calls from Dallas and says "Just tonight, we were saying, "I wish the Schunkes could be here for this."
119. falling asleep to the sound of rain

120. winning giveaways! (I enter a ton of giveaways on other sewing blogs and FINALLY won one this weekend. Thank you, Kaelin from The Plaid Scottie. I can't wait to get my bundle!)

1 comment:

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)