Monday, April 25, 2011

Thankful Mondays #11

Each Monday, I'm writing about things I'm thankful for. This is week 11. Read more about it here. (And sorry for the lack of photos this week. It's been raining cats and dogs here, which doesn't make for ideal photo-taking weather.)

151. Easter (Christ is risen! He is risen indeed!)
152. starting to feel better
153. our local library
154. gym memberships
155. Easter dinner (probably my favorite holiday meal)
156. our bed
157. the Internet
158. the Mavs' win tonight!
159. Easter candy
160. the first ripe strawberry in our new container garden
161. girls' night
162. basements (especially after another scary weekend of storms)
163. that no one was killed or even seriously injured in the Good Friday tornadoes
164. Easter bunnies
165. my Album Leaf station on Pandora (perfect for work background music)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)