Friday, April 1, 2011

Style Stitches Challenge 4: Beautiful Balance Checkbook Cover fabrics

Well, I'm feeling a bit better today, enough so that I actually think I'll get some sewing done this weekend. I've been so tired that I haven't even had the energy to sew (crazy!), and I'm looking forward to getting back to it.

I'm planning to start on something small — an early start on my April "bag" for the Style Stitches Challenge. This month is the Beautiful Balance Checkbook Cover.
The pattern calls for home dec fabric, so I chose two when they were on sale at Joann's a while back. Recognize the blue fabric? I liked it so much I got it in two colors.
I'll be honest, my checkbook generally floats naked in my purse, so I'll be happy to give it a pretty home. Hopefully, this will be a good project to ease us into the "intermediate" bags in the challenge.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)