Monday, October 3, 2016

Design Star Round 2: Voting open!

Back before my blogging hiatus, I posted about a contest Stash Fabrics was running called Design Star. I submitted several (ahem, 11) bundles to be considered in the first round and was selected as one of the 12 contestants to move on to round 2!
For round 2, we were given the wide-open theme of "vintage" and asked to make a bundle of 16 fabrics (12 prints and four solids) from Stash's shop based on our interpretation of the theme. I was so worried that my bundle would end up looking like someone else's but, apparently, there was no need for concern. The 12 options couldn't be more different. (You can see them all in the video below or on Stash's blog post.)
The voting is open now through October 6th. Because it's blind, I can't tell you which of the 12 bundles is mine, but I'll reveal all once the voting ends. (And in case you follow me on IG, I'll note that mine isn't the blue and green that's kind of similar to the one I posted on IG a while back.) Here's hoping I move on to round 3! You can vote on Stash's blog right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)