Monday, July 25, 2016

Design star

Back in April, Stash Fabrics announced a new competition they called "Stash Fabrics Design Star." They'd enlisted 11 bloggers to curate fabric bundles for people who chose to join the club, but a 12th spot was left open for the winner of the competition. In the first stage, people were encouraged to curate bundles of 16 fabrics from the Stash Fabrics website. Then judges will then pick the top 12 entries to move on to the next round. Creating fabric bundles is one of the things I love most about working part time at a fabric store, so I couldn't resist joining in on the fun, but then I might have gone a bit overboard. I finally had to stop myself after 11...
(1)

(2)

(3)

(4)

(5)

(6)

(7)
(8)
(9) 

(10) 

(11)
So, what do you think? Have any favorites? Here's hoping I make it to the next round! (You can find lots of other entries by checking out #stashfabricsdesignstar on IG, Facebook, and Pinterest.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)