Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Trick or treat

The fates converged Monday night for a quick project finish. Don't you love when that happens? Halloween's just around the corner, and this Dr. Seuss Halloween fabric had been sitting in my stash for far too long. Twenty minutes later, my Seuss-loving little guy had a new trick-or-treat bag.
His response when he saw it: "I love it! Can I use it for Easter, too?" Ha! I'll take it. The outside is an older Dr. Seuss fabric by Robert Kaufman called Spooktacular Seuss, which I paired with a big orange dot from my stash. I kept it even easier by using webbing for the handles. Quick project, big impact for a little guy's holiday fun.   

1 comment:

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)