Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Design Star Round 2: Results

Sorry for taking so long to update you, but in case you haven't already seen, the results for Round 2 of the Stash Fabrics Design Star contest were revealed a few weeks ago, and I made it through again! Thank you SO much to everyone who voted for my bundle.
As you may recall, the theme for Round 2 was "vintage," and the 12 finalists went in totally different directions. My bundle, which I called Petals and Pearls, was actually one of the top two vote getters, so Beth made it up into a real bundle, which you can purchase from the shop right here. Fun, right?
Photo courtesy of Stash Fabrics

And in case you don't follow me on IG, here's the alternative bundle I made up but decided not to go with. Pretty cute, huh? It actually looks a lot like one of the other top bundles from Round 2, so I guess it's good I didn't go with it.
I'm working on the last few pieces of my submission for Round 3 now, so you should get to see it soon. We're down to 9 finalists, and the theme for this round is "gender neutral." Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)