Wednesday, November 18, 2015

WIP Wednesday: Closing in on a finish

I am whipped from way too many late nights of sewing, but I'm getting so close to finishing my current projects. Actually, I did finish up my Convergence quilt earlier in the week, but lousy weather has meant I haven't taken any pictures yet. Soon, my friends.

But most of my time this week has been focused on the Fading Star quilt. In a whirlwind of nights, I finished the quilting and made the binding, so I'm this close to moving this baby to the done column!
I ran out of thread in the middle of quilting a few nights ago (drats!), and since it was too late to run to the store, I got back to working on my yet-to-be-named quilt from September for the Emerge Circle of do.Good Stitches. After figuring out a new layout, I made some really good progress on piecing the top, so I'm hoping to possibly finish it up this week, too! Looks like I have some more late nights ahead of me...
The neverending to do list:
Convergence quilt
Fading Star quilt
September Emerge Circle quilt
November Emerge Circle blocks
Catenary mini quilt
Jewelry travel pouch
Patchwork City sampler quilt 
Allie Owl quilt
Menagerie quilt
Hazel Hedgehog quilt
The Kittens quilt
Aviatrix Medallion quilt
Swoon quilt
Spiced Chai quilt (from Vintage Quilt Revival)
Sunset Tiles quilt (from Scraps Inc.)

I'm linking up to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

3 comments:

  1. Perfect quilting on the fading star quilt! Such straight lines!! Nicely done. It will be very striking when it's complete. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fabric pulls, I especially love the last one. Love that log cabin, one can be endlessly creative with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! It's always such a relief to finish things but it usually is so exhausting!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)