Thursday, November 5, 2015

Handmade Holidays 2015: Serving in style

Each November, Sew Mama Sew runs a series called Handmade Holidays. Each day of the month, a guest curator creates a list of links for tutorials, recipes, and free printables based around a different theme. I participated in the 2013 Handmade Holidays and was so happy to be chosen again this year! Today's my big day, so I hope you'll click on over and check out today's post, which is all about Gifts for Serving in Style (aprons, potholders, coasters, you get the picture). Hope you get some good ideas! (Pssst...SMS is also giving away a ton of prizes all month long, so be sure to check it out!)
http://www.sewmamasew.com/2015/11/handmade-holidays-nov-5-serving-in-style/
Oh, and if you're coming over from Sew Mama Sew and are here for the first time, welcome! You can find quick links to many of my quilty projects and tutorials at the top of the page, and if you want to follow along, you'll find links to follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin' over to the right. I hope you'll take some time to look around!

3 comments:

  1. I found you through Sew Mama Sew today. I really liked your list of links you posted so had to come on over to see what else was going on here. Small world - I'm in the same area as you are! One of these days I would like to check out the STLMQG. Love your stuff here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for popping over! It is a small world. :) You should definitely check out the STLMQG. We have such a good time! Our next meeting is next Saturday. You should join us!

      Delete
  2. Nicely curated, Jessica! The Spiced Apple Cider Caramel Corn with Candied Pecans caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)