Sunday, October 21, 2012

Because this is too cute to wait until Halloween

Today, our friends Katie and Chris hosted a pre-Halloween costume party for the kiddos, and Beckett was happy to be in attendance as the world's cutest chicken. The pictures pretty much speak for themselves, so I'm going to let them do that. The ridiculously cute lion and elephant in some of the pictures are Katie and Chris's twins, Ben and Ava.
(This one makes me laugh because it looks like B's just dying in the heat. Don't worry, he was fine.)
I also made a few treats that turned out too cute not to share. I pinned this picture earlier this week as inspiration, though I ended up doing brownie pops instead of cake pops because the brownies were easier. (All the pops lined up remind me of the space alien toys from Toy Story.)
I made enough pops to fill my Pyrex dish and then decided to just cut up the rest of the brownies into squares. They still got an eye though. This was also a trial run for B's birthday party in a few weeks, which will have a cute monster theme. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)