Thursday, December 22, 2011

A little holiday baking

With Beckett filling our days, I haven't had much time for sewing or baking lately, but I did manage to sneak in a little of both this week. It is Christmas, right? After finishing Beckett's stocking, I wanted to whip up a batch of cookies. I've bookmarked so many recipes that have appeared on the blogs I follow, but I finally decided on these Candy Cane Kiss Cookies from Bluebonnets and Brownies, partly because we already had the Candy Cane Kisses and partly because they looked fast and easy. :)
And they were. I followed the recipe as written, except I also added an extra half cup of white chocolate chips, as she suggests in the commentary. They're super tasty, with just the right hint of peppermint and plenty of white chocolate and buttery goodness.
I highly recommend adding them to your holiday baking fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)