Monday, September 12, 2011

Thankful Mondays #29

Happy start of the week to you all! Each Monday, I'm writing about things I'm thankful for. This is week 29. Read more about it here. 

421. four wonderful years of being married to my best friend and the man of my dreams (Happy anniversary, love!)
422. receiving handmade gifts from friends
423. laughter
424. Sunday afternoon naps
425. finishing the quilting on Biscuit's quilt! (now, on to the binding)
426. all of the positive, unifying, uplifting things I heard on the 10th anniversary of September 11 (instead of words of hate, fear, and division)
427. a wonderful dinner at Niche, which concluded with one of the best desserts I have ever eaten (butterscotch layer cake, holy moly!)

428. big glasses of water
429. a successful delivery for another pregnant friend (Congrats, Zac and Christine!)
430. the start of football season (even if the Cowboys totally blew it yesterday)
431. virgin mojitos
432. finding some cute new maternity tops for fall
433. being almost done with our baby classes (They've been fun, but I'm ready to have my life back.)
434. my sister's idea to video chat from the hospital with family that can't be there for Biscuit's birth
435. getting a "promotion" and raise from one of my freelance clients

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)