Monday, May 30, 2011

Thankful Mondays #15

Did you miss me last week? I was off having a wonderful vacation in Cancun with my family, but I missed you, too. Anyway, back to our normally scheduled posting. Each Monday, I'm writing about things I'm thankful for. This is week 15 (the Mexico edition). Read more about it here.


211. that my nausea appears to be gone!
212. those who have served our country (Happy Memorial Day!)

213. trying out new vacation spots
214. safe travels on vacation

215. virgin piña coladas
216. the least sunburn I've ever had in Mexico

217. perfect vacation weather
218. a day to "recover" from vacation before heading back to work

219. this view
220. these people
221. that I didn't get sick in Mexico

222. pool floats
223. getting back into sewing
224. coconut paletas
225. sunscreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)