Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Style Stitches Challenge 5: Perfectly Pleated Clutch fabrics

May's already a third gone (eek!), and I realized I haven't posted my fabrics for this month's Style Stitches challenge. May's bag is the Perfectly Pleated Clutch, and I gotta admit I'm pretty excited about this one. Initially, I wasn't totally into it, but I think it'll be something different for me, and it definitely has the potential to be a real "wow" bag.
My love for Joel Dewberry's Modern Meadow collection is no secret, so you shouldn't be too surprised to see these fabrics popping up again. It'll be my first time to break into the blues (which is surprising since blue is my favorite color), and I can't wait to see how they turn out. From left to right, Dogwood Bloom in PondAcorn Chain in Lake, and Nap Sack in Lake, all purchased from Hawthorne Threads.
With my new-found energy, I'm hoping to get started very soon.

1 comment:

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)