Monday, August 22, 2011

Thankful Mondays #26

Happy Monday! Each Monday, I'm writing about things I'm thankful for. This is week 26. Read more about it here.

376. rainbows
377. a negative result on my gestational diabetes test!!

378. that I finally got to start sewing Biscuit's Hide and Seek Spectrum Quilt (and the blocks come together really quickly)
379. chocolate tastings (Yum, Kakao!)
380. that the Schunkepants Trio finished third in the Lake St. Louis Triathlon this weekend (even if lightning caused the swim part to be cancelled, technically making it a duathlon)
381. receiving unexpected gifts from friends
382. finishing big assignments
383. handmade goodies
384. Biscuit's awesome new onesie from our friends Christine and Zac
385. Project Runway marathons
386. Instant Watch
387. body pillows
Follow Me on Pinterest
388. Pinterest
389. getting to hear sneak peeks of my sister's new music
390. long weekend naps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)