Sunday, August 21, 2011

Marine quilt love

As I mentioned a while back, we finally decided on the fabric we wanted to use for Biscuit's nursery, Dan Stiles's wonderful Marine collection. I have plans to make a crib skirt, mobile, and sheets (at least) from the fabric we selected, but then today, I came across this beauty in Barabooboo's Etsy shop (via this post on the Everyday Beautiful blog):
Photo courtesy of Barabooboo

How cute is that quilt?? I love the whale, and he will almost certainly be the inspiration for something in Biscuit's room. If only I wasn't already making a different quilt for Biscuit (and had more fabric). Alas, I'll just have to drool over this one instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)