Monday, July 25, 2011

Thankful Mondays #22

Happy Monday! Each Monday, I'm writing about things I'm thankful for. This is week 22. Read more about it here. (And sorry for the lack of pictures this week!)

316. handkerchiefs
317. public libraries
318. baby cacti
319. finishing my pile of thank-you notes
320. a husband who runs errands and lets me stay inside
321. random text messages from my little sister
322. two friends having their first babies this week (good luck Katie and Rachel!)
323. public pools
324. the end of our summer travels
325. summer blockbusters
326. good baby advice
327. a good interview for my mom
328. getting to taste-test my friend's State Fair peach pie entry (thanks, Susanne!)
329. smoothies
330. that all of the maternity clothes I ordered online actually fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)