Monday, July 18, 2011

Thankful Mondays #21

Happy Monday! Each Monday, I'm writing about things I'm thankful for. This is week 21. Read more about it here. (And sorry for the lack of pictures this week!)

301. Harry Potter
302. summer produce
303. that we have so many great farmers' markets around us
304. the Nutella banana pop I got to cool me down at the farmers' market this weekend
305. being able to sew things for friends and family
306. finding a new freelance client
307. pre-addressed and stamped thank-you cards (My sister is brilliant.)
308. finding ways to use fabric scraps
309. starting my prenatal water aerobics class
310. getting to feel Biscuit move
311. the joy on Matt's face when he first felt Biscuit move
312. A/C
313. my mom's job interview
314. 24.5 healthy weeks!
315. making new girlfriends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)