Monday, March 6, 2017

Fun facts

Just a quick follow up to last week's post about my new role as a Havel's Sewing Ambassador: at the end of the week, they posted a little write up on their blog that includes some fun facts about me and my sewing. Feel free to click on over if you ever wondered about my favorite author or guilty pleasures.

**And don't forget, if you're interested in trying out some great Havel's products yourself (you can see my sewing scissors and cutting mat above), use the code "blueskycrafter7" for $7 off purchases of $25 or more on the Havel's website. The code is good for the entire year, so feel free to use it again and again. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)