Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pillows with love

Pillows! More pillows! Just popping in to show off the last of the pillows I made for the STLMQG's Pillow Bomb project. I ended up making 10 total, so these five were added to the five I made back in January.
As a guild, we ended up making over 700 pillows and collecting over 430 pillow forms, all of which are going to be donated to the Siteman Cancer Center here in St. Louis to be used in the chemotherapy and radiation ward. The big drop-off will take place on Valentine's Day.
Here's hoping these pops of color will bring a little joy and hope to people who could use as much of those as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)