Wednesday, October 23, 2013

WIP Wednesday #49

What's up, Wednesday? You snuck up on me a little less this week.

Completed: 
My Go Anywhere Bag!
I finished it up this weekend just in time to get out and enjoy the fall weather. You can read more about it here
I also finished the backing for the hub's Comma wall quilt project. Because this is another wall hanging, I decided not to spend much time on the back and just combined some leftover strips of fabric and a few blocks I didn't use for the front.
It's been basted, and I'm hoping to start in on the crazy quilting tonight. Green thread, crazy maze straight lines — loving it.

In progress:
The coordinating open-wide zippered pouch for my new bag. The fabric's cut, and I'm on this as soon as I finish the Comma quilt.
And, of course, somewhere in sewing land, I'm still working on my T-shirt quilt and Kitchen Window quilt. Sigh.

On the "to do" list: 
B's Halloween costume (I decided to give myself a little break this year after finding this fabulous fox costume at Old Navy. Saving my other idea for next year.)
Waterfront Park quilt
Secret baby quilt
Kindle cover for my sister
Pillows for the STLMQG Pillow Bomb Project
New tie for B
Kitchen dish towels
Superhero cape for B
Re-covering the downstairs chair
New pillows for the downstairs chairs
Christmas table runner
iPod workout strap
A mug rug for me
Ironing board cover
Another divided basket from the Noodlehead pattern 
Reusable snack bags
Living room quilt
Washi dress

This week, I'm linking up to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

4 comments:

  1. Love your Go Anywhere Bag ~ the size is perfect and I love the fabrics you put together. Can't wait to see the finished Comma wall quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, I love your bag - the birdies are so cute.

    Also, your Comma quilt is great. Don't you just love that fabric line??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica! Just popping in to say that you clearly have the best taste in fabric EVER! I love Comma - like a lot. and the simply colour leaves are such a fresh fabric. I was actually looking at biying more just for me, last night.
    Anyway, the purpose was to say, nice projects :-)
    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! you have a long to do list. Great bag and I love the colourful quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)