Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there and especially to my mom.
Thank you for giving my life and an abundance of love so that I could grow up to become a mother of my own, with more love than I can possibly describe to pass on to this little guy. I love you, Mozzie!
And to the other mothers in my life, I'm so thankful that the Lord decided to bless me with not just one fabulous mother, but three. To my stepmother and mother-in-law, thank you for the love you've always given to your "adopted" daughter and now your grandson. We love you so!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)