Monday, May 21, 2012

A bevy of bibs and burp cloths

Finally! Some more time for sewing. This weekend was very productive, and I managed to knock out several gifts for friends who've recently had or are about to have babies. It was a burp cloths and bibs sweat shop around here.
 
 
I finished four sets for three boys and a girl, each containing a matching bib and burp cloth.
I used several different fabrics, mostly Riley Blake and Ann Kelle (if you're interested in a specific one, just leave a comment).
They'll all be in the mail to their mommas tomorrow, and if their babies are anything like Beckett, I trust they'll get plenty of use. :)
I had some leftover burp cloth fabric, so I also made Beckett one more of his own using his fox fabric.
Love it!
 

1 comment:

  1. Your creations are very inspirational! Would you be willing to share the pattern?
    sylvia.voke@wabco-auto.com

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)