Sunday, December 6, 2015

December do.Good Stitches blocks

I was a bit tardy on my November bee blocks for the EMERGE circle of the do.Good Stitches charity bee, so I wanted to get ahead of the game for December.
Amanda asked us to make two of these blocks, which were a block of the month from Alissa Haight Carlton on Sew Mama Sew a while back. She asked for white, gray, aqua, and bright red.
These blocks were a cinch to put together, and I think the final quilt is going to be so cute. The tutorial shows several cool layouts, so I'll be curious to see how Amanda puts them together.
 
They look a little funny as is, but Amanda said she'd trim them herself, so I left them big. Here's a cropped picture to give you an idea. Cute, huh?

1 comment:

  1. Jessica,

    what days do you work at the quilt store? I want to come in soon.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)