Wednesday, July 3, 2013

WIP Wednesday #37

Just barely under the wire (if you're looking at the time stamp), but it's still Wednesday, and I have a work in progress!

In progress:
Beckett's baby quilt
We're inching toward completion of this one! Woot woot!
I finished up the top a week or two ago, so the back was my big project at the St. Louis Modern Quilt Guild's sew-in on Saturday. In a few hours (well, six), I went from that pile above to these beauties.
I just need to attach them with an orange strip in the middle, and the back will be done! I'll tell you more about the process of making the back in a future post, but it was definitely an improv job (good for me!).
This is my favorite block. Love those whales!

Completed (follow the links for details about each one):
New reversible table runner for our dining room!
Fun little bookmark
Journal cover for a friend's birthday
Dog bed cover for a friend's dog

On the "to do" list:
Ohio Star Challenge quilt for the quilt guild
Fabric tray
Re-covering the downstairs chair
New pillows for the downstairs chairs
Christmas table runner
iPod workout strap
A mug rug for me and one for a gift
T-shirt quilt
Picnic quilt
Ironing board cover

Another divided basket from the Noodlehead pattern 
Reusable snack bags
Living room quilt
Small zipper bag for me
Baby gifts

Be sure to check out the other great WIPs over at Freshly Pieced!
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

3 comments:

  1. The baby blanket is gorgeous. I love how you have used these prints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this at the sew-in and loved it! Those whales are so cute! Your little guy is going to love it! Glad to see you had a good time at the parade too. We went last year and loved it, but thought it could have done without a few of the muscle cars... there was just a ton! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, we could have done with a few less muscle cars and loud horns (B freaks out at super loud noises), but it was a fun first parade.

      Delete

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)