Wednesday, July 10, 2013

WIP Wednesday #38

It's Wednesday, so let's do this update thing.

In progress:
Beckett's baby quilt (read more about it here and here)
This one is SO close to being finished. I quilted it over the course of two nights this week after spending forever deciding how to quilt it.
I decided on a combination of straight lines (both dense and more spaced out) and zig-zags that I think worked out.
The binding was another huge point of debate as I didn't have enough of the solids left to do the binding, but I finally settled on some gray Lizzy House pearl bracelets.
A few finishing touches, and this baby will be done. Look for the big reveal in the next few days (after the rain clears up so I can get some pictures).

Completed:
Fabric tray for B's crayons
This was a quickie project for a break from the quilt. I've had Anna's tutorial from Noodlehead pinned for a long time, and like all of hers, it's a great one.
It's a fast, easy project to add a little more color to a space. And it's so much cuter than the old cardboard crayon box.

On the "to do" list:
Ohio Star Challenge quilt for the quilt guild
Re-covering the downstairs chair
New pillows for the downstairs chairs
Christmas table runner
iPod workout strap
A mug rug for me and one for a gift
T-shirt quilt
Picnic quilt
Ironing board cover

Another divided basket from the Noodlehead pattern 
Reusable snack bags
Living room quilt
Small zipper bag for me
Baby gifts

Be sure to check out the other great WIPs over at Freshly Pieced!
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

1 comment:

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)