Wednesday, July 17, 2013

WIP Wednesday #39

Howdy, Wednesday. Let's do this thing. 

Completed:
Beckett's baby quilt (aka, the Marine quilt)
It's done! Done! Done! You can read all about the quilt (and see lots more pics) here, but I wanted to be sure it was documented here, too. Because it's done!

In progress:
T-shirt quilt
My friend Katie and I are pushing each other on this one. We've both been wanting to make one for a long time, so we agreed to start on them together this summer. Last Friday, we had a great night of chatting while we cut up and interfaced a million shirts. As you can see, I still have a lot of interfacing to do. I hate interfacing.

Quilt for the St. Louis Modern Quilt Guild's Ohio Star Challenge quilt challenge
This quilt is our "challenge" for the year. It's due in September, so I'm just getting started, but I have an idea of what I want to do, and I pulled this great stack for inspiration. Grays, teals, and lime greens? Looks like me.

Kitchen Window quilt
Now that B's quilt is done, I'm determined to get back to this one and finally finish it. Next step: sashing! 

On the "to do" list: 
Re-covering the downstairs chair
New pillows for the downstairs chairs
Christmas table runner
iPod workout strap
A mug rug for me and one for a gift
Picnic quilt
Ironing board cover

Another divided basket from the Noodlehead pattern 
Reusable snack bags
Living room quilt
Small zipper bag for me
Baby gifts

This week, I'm linking up to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced and We Did It Wednesday at Sew Much Ado!
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

1 comment:

  1. The Marine Quilt is so adorable!! Congrats on your finish! Your fabric palette for the challenge looks great too!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)