Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New loves

Hawthorne Threads, one of my favorite online fabric shops, is having a $5 shipping promotion through the end of January, so, of course, I decided I needed to stock up, right? Plus, there are some wonderful new collections out right now that I wanted to snatch up before everyone else did. Part of my order (all fabric pictures courtesy of Hawthorne Threads):
Several fabrics from Laura Gunn's Magnolia Lane collection for Michael Miller (this is Magnolia Branch in Aqua)
Several fabrics from the Etchings collection for Studio E House Designer (this is Packed Vines in Gray); see more below
Spanish Petals in Buttercup from Patricia Bravo's Alhambra II collection, to be paired with this lovely:
Oval Elements in Eggplant from Patricia Bravo's Oval Elements collection (an awesome "basics" collection)

HT also has this great feature where they let people post pictures of projects they've made with a certain fabric so you can see it in action (you can see my wine bags here, as well as several other projects on the site). It's also a great way to find Etsy shops with items you like. Case in point today: A Touch of Stardust. I love what she's done with her fabric combos, and the bags themselves are super cute. I found her site when I added the Etchings in Blue fabric by Studio E House Designer to my cart, which she featured on this bag:
(Image courtesy of A Touch of Stardust)
So cute, right?
I can't wait for my goodies to arrive! (Oh, and you should check out Hawthorne Threads before the month's up. The shipping's a great deal, their fabrics prices and selection are always awesome, and they're customer service can't be beat.)

2 comments:

  1. (posted on behalf of Robin; I accidentally deleted the original instead of publishing it. Sorry, Robin!) I love Hawthorne Threads! Lucky you getting to pick up some new fun stuffs... there are so many beautiful collections out right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true, I have been very lucky to have a little extra Christmas money to spend at HT, but it's a dangerous place to visit. :)

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)