Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I bet you can't guess...

what my favorite color is. :)
I was at Hancock Fabrics this weekend to pick up a few things, and they had all of their thread on sale for half off. I stocked up on some basics, but I mostly used it as an excuse to buy basically every shade of teal they had.
Since I, of course, already owned several teal spools, it seemed a little ridiculous by the time I got them all home and in their storage box, but I feel pretty confident they'll get used because I can't stop buying teal fabric either, like the new Sanctuary fabrics I just got in from Hawthorne Threads.
 It's a sickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)