Thursday, January 13, 2011

A big pile of coasters

My sister Vanessa is getting married in March, and I'm hosting her bridal shower in a few weeks. The shower is going to be a coffee theme (because Vanessa just opened a coffee shop, Stir Coffee, in Dallas). One of the favors will be a coaster, which, of course, I volunteered to make.
My goal for this week: get everything cut. My goal for this weekend: make some coasters. I'm loving how the colors worked out. I focused on greens and teals (something new for me, right?), but then brought in a few reds, browns, and yellow, too, just to add some variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)