Thursday, January 6, 2011

My sewing guardian

When I was younger, I used to collect figurines. Until I was probably in high school, my mom would always get me a new Dreamsicle figurine for Christmas. I have all kinds, but my favorite's probably still a little green dragon one that is beyond cute. With only an exception or two, I haven't gotten another one in ten or so years, but this year, in light of my new passion for sewing, my mom found one she couldn't resist:
I call her my sewing guardian. She sits on my fabric storage bookcase right behind my sewing machine (my sewing table's too small, and I knew she'd get knocked off for sure). I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)