Tuesday, March 15, 2016

March do.Good Stitches blocks

This weekend, I finished my March blocks for the EMERGE circle of the do.Good Stitches charity bee. Betsy wanted blocks to make a Houndstooth Quilt using Blossom Heart Quilts' tutorial.
She asked for navy/dark blue fabric for the dark part of the block and a low-volume white for the light part. The striped part of the blocks are paper-pieced but go together really quickly.
Aside from being briefly sidelined by a rotary cutter "incident," these went together in no time. I can't wait to see this one finished!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)