Monday, May 12, 2014

All tied up

Just to prove there has been some sewing going on between the illnesses and road trips, I wanted to show off these cute little toddler bow ties I made recently.
The coral one in front was for B's Easter outfit. After posting B's Easter picture on Facebook, my cousin committed how much she liked the tie, so I asked if she'd like me to make one for her little guy, who's just over a year old.
As it turned out, her husband is getting his Master's in a few weeks, and she wanted one to go with the suit her son is wearing to the ceremony.
 
Her husband is graduating from the University if Virginia, so she requested the orange one to match, and I threw in the navy gingham for future use. I used this tutorial, which is super easy and fits little ones perfectly (I used the small size option.).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)