Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013: A year in review

It's been a busy holiday season, and I apologize for the quiet around the blog these last few weeks. But based on all of the entries I'm reading on Bloglovin', it sounds like most of you were in the same boat. We're back home now, and as soon as I post this baby, I'm heading downstairs to start up the sewing machine, so hopefully they'll be some pretties to post about here soon. Until then, I couldn't resist a few collages to reminisce about all that Stella (my sewing machine) produced this year. Sometimes it seems like you're not getting anything done and then you look back and realize "whoa." I guess I didn't do too badly after all.

 
2013 was a great year, and I have nothing but high hopes for 2014. As we look into the future, happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)