Monday, June 6, 2011

Thankful Mondays #16

Happy Monday! Each Monday, I'm writing about things I'm thankful for. This is week 16. Read more about it here.


226. another healthy doctor's appointment for me and the biscuit
227. finding out the sex of the biscuit (it's a boy!)
228. picnics and plays with friends
229. lawn chairs
230. gerbera daisies
231. free Shakespeare
232. sweet gifts for the biscuit (thanks, Susanne!)
233. sparkling lemonade
234. summer blockbuster season
235. spending time with my hubby
236. eating food from our garden
237. a really wonderful pastor
238. a great landlord
239. making things for babies
240. that the pregnancy seems to be helping my allergies (thanks, biscuit!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)