Thursday, March 3, 2016

Ebb quilt, round 2

Thanks to a visit from my mother-in-law and some TV time with the hubby, I've been making good progress on the "warm" Ebb quilt I started a few weeks back, and not surprisingly, I'm loving it.
But while I'm not quite finished with the first one, I decided to go ahead and prep the "cool" version to take with me on some solo traveling I'll be doing this weekend. Aren't those colors purty?
I worked out the layout last night and hope to finish the basting tonight. I'm ready for some quiet stitching.
(The pattern is Carolyn Friedlander's Ebb quilt. All of the fabrics in this one (except for that green leaf, which is from Denise Schmidt) are from Carolyn's Carkai and Architextures collections.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)