Thursday, August 20, 2015

August do.Good Stitches blocks

Last night, I finished my August blocks for the EMERGE circle of the do.Good Stitches charity bee. Allison was in charge this month, and she chose Cheryl Brickey's Use Your Illusion Quilt, the March 2015 Quilt of the Month for the MQG. She asked us to make six of the 14 blocks in the pattern using white for the background and solids or monochromatic prints in this fun color scheme for the lines:
http://design-seeds.com/home/entry/color-antiquity2
Image courtesy of Design Seeds

Here are my six blocks!
I'm really curious to see this one come together. I'm the quilter for September, so I'll be posting my sample blocks in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)