Monday, September 16, 2013

Six years

Well, I'm a day late, but I was in Louisiana all weekend to help my step-brother and future sister-in-law celebrate their first wedding shower, so this will have to do. Six years ago, I said "I do" to the love of my life, my best friend, and a wonderful man who has since also become an amazing father.
I'm so blessed to get to share my life with you, and I am beyond thankful for every day we have together.
We celebrated last night with a delicious meal at a fabulous new restaurant we've been wanting to try and toasted to one more year together (our little joke).
Happy anniversary, love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)