Saturday, September 21, 2013

A featured mini quilt

Happy Saturday to you! I'm just popping in to let you know my Covered in Stripes Doll Quilt tutorial (aka, a great mini quilt) is being featured over on Sew Can She today!
You may remember that, back in the day, my Kindle Sleeve tutorial was one of the first tutorials ever featured on Sew Can She, and I've been following the blog ever since.
In case you're not familiar with SCS, they post a new, free sewing tutorial from the blogosphere every day. It's awesome — great tutorials from blogs you probably know and lots you might not for every possible thing you could imagine. They also host lots of fabric giveaways, you know, in case you're into the whole getting free fabric thing.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy the tutorial! Click on over to check it out.
One new sewing tutorial every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)