Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WIP Wednesday #23

I'm back again. Last week was a great week of sewing, but it came to a screeching halt when a minor disaster hit my sewing machine. Sigh. Stella's off at the doctor now and will hopefully return good as new very soon, because I've got projects I'm itching to get back to. Anyway, it's Wednesday, so here's your update. (In case you've missed out, I'm following along with Freshly Pieced's W.I.P. (Work In Progress) Wednesday series as a good way for me (and you) to keep track of what's going on around here.)

Completed this week: 
Tutorials(!) for the baby sleeping bag, both a lined "winter" version and an unlined "summer" version. Enjoy (and let me know what you think if you make one)!
A gift set for a friend's little girl, due in about a month. The set included a pinafore, burp cloth, sun hat, and bloomers.
 

Started this week:
In theory, getting back to finally finishing my Early Bird/Kitchen Window quilt, but in reality, nothing, because, you know, I broke my machine...
 

On the "to do" list:
A few extra burp cloths
Several more baby shower gifts
A sheet for Beckett's pea pod mattress 
A new bag and mug rug for me

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week. And be sure to click on the button to check out other great WIPs for more inspiration!
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)