Friday, April 13, 2012

A trip to the gardens

A few days ago, Beckett and I joined up with my friend Katie and her twins, Ben and Ava, for a trip to the Missouri Botanical Garden. I've been to the gardens several times before for the summer jazz concerts they put on, but this was the first time I'd actually walked around.
They are amazing.
Of course, it's the perfect time of year because everything's in bloom, and there are new colors and flowers everywhere you turn.
The gardens are divided into lots of different sections, from the Japanese garden and koi pond to the boxwood garden and the tulips.
After walking around most of the gardens, we relaxed by the tulips so Beckett could snack while Ben and Ava checked out the grass.
 
We had a wonderful afternoon under the sun.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)